Live More. Worry Less. Do What You Love. (eBook)
by beth kempton (Author)
- 304 Pages
Author of the popular Wabi Sabi lifestyle book (30k copies sold in English) shares her eight keys to help you discover how to live the life you want, so you can feel alive, free, and happy, every single day.
Full of profound lessons, powerful exercises, and inspiring tales, this honest and courageous book will help you to live more, worry less, and find a way to do what you love, every day.
Beth Kempton went from being a life-loving, risk-taking adventurer to a grown-up, settled-down mother, wife, and business owner, before realizing the life she had built was suffocating her. She set out on a journey to find personal freedom, and along the way encountered many others who were also feeling trapped--by their circumstances, relationships, finances, beliefs, doubts, and fears.
Live More. Worry Less. Do What You Love. brings together the insights, techniques and wisdom that Beth learned on her journey to freedom, including her unique system of 8 Freedom Keys which will help you to:
• get clarity on what really matters to you
• figure out how to live the life you want, whatever your circumstances
• make a shift from worry and fear to feeling alive and inspired
• find the courage and confidence to shape your future
• reignite old passions, and discover new ones
• feel much freer, and happier, every single day
This book was previously published as Freedom Seeker in 2017.
- Released: May 12, 2020
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hay House
- ISBN-10: 1788173686
- ISBN-13: 9781788173681