New Era Humans (eBook)
by beau le rouge (Author)
- 95 Pages
PLOT: Despite heresy accusations, two beautiful goddesses, one with long red hair, one with green, rescue a handsome man who is under siege from galactic female supremacists.
Official homepage: http://NewEraHumans.com
BACKGROUND: Legends say, that for years, these goddesses have been fighting against misandry and the militant feminism which has been invading every corner of our Universe, and now, it’s reached Earth.
It’s unclear, but this tale might be told by a female narrator, maybe. The story is told to the earthlings for enlightenment. They must comprehend Her hatred of men; recognize the need to fight against Her tyranny; be aware of Her hidden agenda that’s affecting every society in our galaxy.
* A multimedia sci-fi with excellent illustrations, theme music, links and encyclopedia (this edition only).
* This is volume 1 in our series: New Era Humans.
* Pages: 65 (+30-page encyclopedia with this limited edition)
* Multimedia eBook with non-mainstream, unconventional issues. Not for sensitive readers.
* Our book is full of graphic content (EPUB~14MB)
* For the best reading experience, we recommend that you use an ePub 3 reading app.
- Released: December 24, 2017
- Language: English
- Publisher: Beau Le Rouge (Acelines Production)
- ISBN-10: 9887864684
- ISBN-13: 9789887864684