The Sephora Story (eBook)
by Thomas Nelson (Author)
- 144 Pages
What can you learn from the most successful companies in the world? The Sephora Story will help you understand and adopt the competitive strategies, workplace culture, and daily business practices that turned the makeup retailer into a paradise for makeup enthusiasts everywhere.
Sephora is a playground for women, chock full of lipstick, eyeshadows, foundations, blushes, and so much more, just waiting to be experienced. It’s where teens learn to apply foundation and adults learn how to create the perfect smoky eye. It’s the cosmetic birthplace for the iconic Kardashian contour. And it’s a dominant brand, taking home a large portion of the $48.3 billion-dollar makeup industry.
The Sephora Story teaches readers how Sephora was born in Paris in 1970 and has exploded since it opened its first North American store in 1997. Now, with at least one store in almost every mall, you may find yourself fighting to navigate the store.
But it’s just makeup, right? Wrong. It’s an experience, and this book will teach entrepreneurs, innovators, marketers, and executives everything they need to know about creating an iconic experience for their customers. Through Sephora’s story, you will learn:
- How to lead the evolution of a decades old brand and how to relaunch it in a new market.
- How to create a customer experience that revolutionizes an industry.
- How to bring together multiple brands under one roof without compromising their identities.
- And how to reach a younger audience and ignite a passion for your product.
- Released: May 26, 2020
- Language: English
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- ISBN-10: 1400216141
- ISBN-13: 9781400216147