by tamara jacobi (Author)
- 272 Pages
For the rising number of free spirits seeking inspiration to leave their safe but soul-crushing day jobs and chase their dreams, real-life wildpreneur Tamara Jacobi shares her insights to inspire and prepare them to successfully take the leap.
Are you a would-be entrepreneur seeking to pursue your inspiration in an unorthodox setting, yet hesitant and uncertain of how to create your dream business? Wildpreneurs illuminates how surf guides, ski builders, yoga and wellness instructors, environmental activists, nature lovers, food trucks, podcasters, artisans, and other creatives achieve an adventurous lifestyle and financial viability. Whether you’re stuck in the 9-5 grind, are an enterprising college grad, a dynamic retiree, a family of daydreamers, or are just an out-of-the-box thinker, it’s time to embrace your free spirit and become a wildpreneur! The possibilities are infinite . . .
Real-life wildpreneur Tamara Jacobi understands the challenge and reward of turning your passion into a business. Over ten years ago, she and her family started the Tailwind Jungle Lodge, a treehouse style eco-lodge in the jungle on the Mexican Pacific coastline. In this wild guide, Jacobi shares the lessons she has learned, alongside stories and wisdom from other wildpreneurs, revealing the joys and realities of making their business dreams come true.
- Access a practical blueprint for starting and managing an unconventional business.
- Receive the support needed to stay on track with what can be a difficult path filled with unexpected challenges, and is absolutely worth it in the end.
- Gain insights into the world of wildpreneurship, its characters, and the lifestyle that is within anyone’s grasp, if they want it badly enough.
- Discover an alternative to living on autopilot, an opportunity to move beyond fear, come alive, and tune into inspiration while also making a living.
Let Wildpreneurs help you blaze the path to your own journey of meaning, purposefulness, and adventure--and start living the life of your dreams.
- Released: February 11, 2020
- Language: English
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- ISBN-10: 1400216338
- ISBN-13: 9781400216338